Industrial bulk storage hangar: raw materials, waste or by-products, manufactured products before packaging
The SHELTERALL®/TOUTABLOC® solution, Europe’s leading modular building for bulk storage for industry professionals and logistics platforms.
Industrial sheds designed to protect bulk-stored materials
A wide range of modular and scalable building products and options that adapt to the needs of the sites. Covered storage bins to protect against moisture, bad weather and dust. Covering the stocks increases the quality of the products and make them homogeneous.
- Width of the SHELTERALL® cells from 8 to 25 metres.
- Extra-wide models (up to 25 metres) offer more volume and the possibility to unload, sort and store different materials with the appropriate equipment.
- Option half-moons made of mesh to limit rain blowing through the building and promote better air flow as well as evacuating hot air at the top.
- An optional specific inner membrane to rinse the silo between two batches, ensuring the compatibility of the storage of food and other stored materials.
- Storage height signage to ensure the on-site safety of handling operators.
- Safety options for TOUTABLOC® by reinforcement and bonding to improve the stability and service life of concrete block walls, in accordance with Building Eurocodes-certified designs.
A sturdy storage shed, compliant with Building Eurocodes
Based on your storage goals, the Richel Group® Design Office has sized the TOUTABLOC® cells as per Building Eurocodes. The designs take into account the storage loads, snow and wind loads in the layout area, as well as the vertical load distributions of the SHELTERALL® on the blocks to guarantee the overall strength of the construction.
- Designs compliant with the standard, checked and certified by an independent body, guaranteeing the reliability of the building.
- SHELTERALL® relies on the leading European network of suppliers of concrete blocks. TOUTABLOC® guarantees consistent quality meeting demanding specifications, a local service with competitive prices and a reduced carbon footprint.
- Protection against machine impacts on our TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks walls to improve the stability and durability of the structures.
Spaces designed to facilitate access to bulk industrial goods
- Height suitable for unloading: up to 15 metres high, it allows the use of semi-trailers and worksite machines.
- Easy access and quick loading and unloading: possible to open on both sides in a multi-modal transport configuration in a port, for example.
- Better stock management: the ease with which stored materials can be retrieved allows for a high rotation capacity. The open configuration on both sides allows for a better rotation of stocks according to the “first in, first out” principle.
- Batching: the distribution into several cells allows the products stored flat to be divided into different batches.
The turnkey temporary storage solution
A single contact to manage your project. The work teams ensure the proper coordination of the various stakeholders involved in the assembly of SHELTERALL® and TOUTABLOC®. They supervise the worksites from the preparation of the platform to the acceptance of the work to ensure compliance. True expertise in assembly on concrete blocks under the brand name TOUTABLOC®, to provide comprehensive solutions that integrate the walls and the cover.
An ever-reliable value for money to offer the best price per tonne stored and optimize your bulk storage projects.
Cost-effective, modular and sturdy, this storage solution is suitable for various industrial needs, such as ground storage, rack storage, and maintenance workshops. It can also be adapted to specific activities such as the military, landscapers or local authorities.