Livestock breeding tunnel for beef cattle
SHELTERALL®, the livestock breeding building for beef cattle farms.
A livestock breeding tunnel that nurtures animal comfort
- Natural, diffuse and uniform interior luminosity to calm the animals. The white inner membrane enhances luminosity. It is also possible to install translucent gables to enhance natural light.
- Optimal natural ventilation: ensuring the evacuation of ammonia and dust, as well as ideal circulation of air to avoid heat stress.
- Effective insulation: prevention of condensation, limited humidity levels and a consistent temperature.
- Acoustic comfort: reduced animal stress due to a favorable acoustic environment.
- Installation of a specific tunnel to separate suckler cows and protect them from climatic conditions.
By creating these ideal conditions, we promote an environment that ensures cattle well-being and contributes to their health and productivity.
A cattle shed that also optimizes the well-being of the livestock farmer
The SHELTERALL® range is so wide and has so many options that it can be adapted to the livestock farmer’s work organization.
- The design of the curved arches ensures convenient access to the facilities and easier maintenance.
- The farmer can choose a central or lateral feed alley, according to the specific needs.
- They can also choose the most appropriate layout: straw bedding or stalls.
An economical livestock breeding building that guarantees the yield of the farm
- The SHELTERALL® solution costs half as much as a traditional building.
- It generates savings in feed costs.
- It avoids fodder wastage.
- It reduces veterinary costs because the livestock is easier to monitor.
- It improves the average daily gain of the cattle. The livestock farmer’s cost of production is reduced and profitability is optimized.
Quick and easy assembly
In order to speed up the installation of livestock breeding tunnels on your farm, we guarantee delivery in 4 to 6 weeks. In addition, we offer the option of a turnkey solution, which is fully operational in just 12 weeks. Our sheds can be assembled with or without foundations, according to your specific needs. This is how we strive to provide you with tailor-made support.
Above all, a reliable building
Our modular buildings are made in France and meet the European building construction standards EN 13031-1 and/or the Building Eurocodes. They are certified by renowned partner inspection bodies.
A shed that can be adapted and adjusted in the event of changes on the farm
SHELTERALL® is a versatile and highly modular solution. The livestock breeding tunnel can be extended easily and quickly, allowing you to meet your expansion needs without any hassle. Our tunnels are designed to keep up with the growth of your projects. They are suitable for other purposes such as the storage of fodder, wood, grains, fertilizers or even farm equipment, for greater flexibility of use.
If you are planning to change your activity, you can dismantle and resell your SHELTERALL® easily and quickly. You can make the most of a practical and efficient solution to adapt your facilities and move forward in new directions.