A Made-in-France storage solution that meets all your needs
The SHELTERALL® design, which meets the sector’s most stringent standards, can be adapted to suit a wide range of applications: livestock breeding, farm equipment, fodder, wood, grains and fertilizers, horse-riding rings, methanization, aggregate, asphalt plants, salt storage, worksite sheds, quarries, industrial products, logistics, bulk, maintenance workshops, recycling, etc.
More than 10,000 customers have already put their trust in us. We currently complete more than 2,000 projects a year.
A storage shed suitable for all professions
Products to suit everyone, thanks to a wide range of options designed to meet every specific need.
- Width from 4.5 m to 25 m.
- Height from 3.60 m to 11 m from the ground, up to 15 metres on concrete blocks.
- Length can vary based on need.
- Maximized storage volume thanks to a free-standing arch.
- Cover made of 670 to 900 g/m² PVC coated polyester canvas, with a 10-year warranty, and possibility of M2 flame retardant sheeting.
- Multiple selection of gables: soft, hard, with doors and without doors.
- Insulation options.
- Natural light thanks to the white inner membrane, which can be enhanced with a translucent strip.
Visit our “product range” page for all the options.
A reliable, sturdy tunnel shed
- Its galvanized steel structure and its ovalized OV90, OV130 or trellis beam arches are renowned for their reliability.
- The SHELTERALL® solutions comply with the European EN 13031-1 and/or Building Eurocodes building construction standards and have SOCOTEC approval.
- Accredited by independent sector-renowned inspection offices, they guarantee a reliable structure that meets all safety requirements.
- 100% Made in France, SHELTERALL® benefits from the expertise of the Richel industrial group, the international leader in its markets for 60 years.
A metal-textile building that is quick to install
- Delivery within 4 to 6 weeks.
- Turnkey solution possible within 12 weeks.
- A foundation-free design that can be assembled quickly, regardless of the chosen base: ground or wall.
A modular, cost-effective solution
- SHELTERALL® offers the freedom of being easy to dismantle, move or extend. Whether you need to expand, adapt, move location or change business, its modular design meets changing needs with agility.
- Less expensive than a traditional building, SHELTERALL® helps make your business profitable.
An eco-friendly building
- Lighter materials than conventional buildings, with lower CO2 emissions.
- Foundation-free, the carbon footprint is low.
- The TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks are fully recyclable.
- The modular component promotes reuse of the building if there is relocation or a change of business, limiting waste and deconstruction.
- The diffuse interior natural light reduces the need for additional lighting.
- The insulation options for the cover reduce energy usage to maintain a uniform temperature.