Livestock shelter for sheep, goats, calves and cattle
SHELTERALL®, the tunnel building that nurtures the well-being of animals and livestock farmers.
A modular stable that adapts to any type of livestock breeding
This tunnel can be adapted to all types of livestock breeding: suckler cows, dairy cows, calves, sheep, goats and horses. A wide range that allows you to build stalls, sheep-pens, goat-pens, calf nurseries, or stables, whatever the size of the herd.
- Widths from 4.5 meters to 25 meters,
- Options for natural or dynamic ventilation,
- Roof insulation,
- Several types of coverings available: colors, thicknesses, transparency and fire-retardant treatment,
- Various options for openings: sliding doors, manual and electric roll-up doors,
- Foundation-free fixing to the ground by an anchor system or buried tarpaulin,
- Fixing onto concrete: beams, poured concrete walls or TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks.
A cattle shed serving farmers and their livestock
- The shed provides natural ventilation, luminosity and insulation to create a healthy and soothing atmosphere for the animals,
- The optimal height allows livestock farmer to work in a comfortable and appropriate space.
Modular and scalable, SHELTERALL® allows you to keep in step with the growth of the farm. Cost-effective, it guarantees your profitability
Simple and easy to use, it can be assembled quickly, on any type of support.
- Depending on the options, the livestock shed will be delivered within 4 to 6 weeks.
- The livestock breeding building can be assembled by the farmer, a partner, or delivered as a turnkey solution.
Given the ingenious design of our agricultural sheds for livestock breeding, these buildings can be adapted to the storage of equipment, fodder, grains, fertilizers or wood.