Storage tunnel for hay bales
The fodder storage shed
SHELTERALL®, the ideal storage shed for keeping hay and straw dry.
A storage tunnel that protects the fodder from the elements, while ensuring excellent ventilation
- The quality of fodder and straw is a determining factor for the well-being and health of animals. Inappropriate storage results in the growth of fungi and molds, which cause diseases and is detrimental to the quality of the meat or milk.
- SHELTERALL® guarantees ideal fodder quality: it combines integral protection and ventilation. It thus preserves the nutritional value and healthy characteristics of fodder and straw.
- By virtue of its tunnel shape, SHELTERALL® keeps the hay and straw dry by guaranteeing excellent ventilation.
A hay shed that simplifies the farmer’s work
- SHELTERALL® adapts to the farm’s size, the equipment, and the types of hay bales.
- A range of heights is available, suitable for any type of equipment used by the farmer.
- Handling is made safe: avoids fall risks, with integral protection under tarpaulin, for example.
- Stocking and removal from storage are quick and easy.
The best value-for-money fodder storage tunnel
- A building that costs half as much as a conventional construction.
- A tarpaulin that is weather-resistant and guaranteed for up to 10 years. There is no need to replace plastic coverings every year.
- A structure and ground anchors that have been tried and tested for more than 25 years.
- A shelter conforming to European building construction standards EN 13031-1 and/or Building Eurocodes.
- A solution certified by renowned independent partner bodies.
An easy-to-use hangar that keeps pace with the growth of your farm
- The modularity of SHELTERALL® makes it possible to extend or move your building easily.
- It can be installed quickly by the farmer or our in-house teams.
- You can easily meet your expansion needs, or quickly install new tunnels for fodder, or for other purposes such as livestock breeding, farm equipment or wood.
Our local teams are available to advise and assist you, and help you find the solution that best suits your needs.