The wood storage shed
SHELTERALL®, the ideal storage shed for fuel wood producers (bulk, logs, pellets), foresters and sawmill owners.
A storage tunnel that protects firewood
The SHELTERALL® hangar takes care of firewood in all its forms: wood chips, logs, sawdust, wood pellets.
- The tunnel effect ensures excellent ventilation and natural drying,
- It fully protects the lateral parts from moisture ingress, unlike a building that is open on four sides,
- The moisture content of the stored products and the level of dust in the air are reduced,
- The quality of the product is preserved, to maintain high-quality stocks throughout the year.
A wood storage shed that simplifies the farmer’s work and adapts to every need
SHELTERALL® adapts to the farm’s size, the equipment, and the handling processes.
- A height suitable for unloading: option to go up to 11 meters in height without foundations and up to 15 meters on poured concrete walls or concrete blocks,
- The wide range makes it possible to shelter large equipment, such as shredders, skidders and forestry tractors,
- The buildings can remain open or be closed on one or two gables, depending on the intended use,
- Different closing options: sliding doors, automatic doors,
- Gables suited to the optimal ventilation and drying of the wood,
- Several types of coverings available: colors, transparency and fire-retardant treatment,
- Wood professionals also choose the SHELTERALL® for its foundation-free assembly,
- Installation on concrete blocks is ideal for the storage and retrieval of bulk products,
- Types of fastening to suit all needs: foundation-free fixing to the ground by a system of anchors or buried tarpaulin, fixing onto concrete: beams, poured concrete walls or TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks.
A wood storage shed that is economical and quick to install
- Save up to 50% on building costs compared to a conventional construction,
- Discover our versatile shed solution, delivered in just 4 to 6 weeks.
- The choice is yours: assemble it yourself in collaboration with a partner, or opt for a turnkey delivery.
- Guaranteed flexibility and simplicity.
SHELTERALL® agricultural sheds are modular and can also be used to store equipment, fodder, fertilizers or grains. These sheds can also be converted into livestock breeding tunnels.