The storage hangar for bulk construction materials
SHELTERALL® CONSTRUCTION is a turnkey storage solution for professionals working in construction sites, quarries, concrete plants and cement works.
Bulk storage sheds designed to optimize the quality of stored products
Covering aggregates, sand, earth and wood increases the quality of the products and maintains a consistent quality, making it easier to work with them, but also limiting dispersions due to wind. The SHELTERALL® solution protects the stored materials from moisture, bad weather and the elements :
- Reduced humidity / Consistent quality of materials.
- Elimination of the risk of mixing / reduction of dust.
Several options and configurations to improve drying:
- Opening possible on both sides or creation of a ventilation corridor.
- Half-moon to limit rain entering from the front and rear of the building, and to gain storage space without limiting the building height.
- Wind-break nets to ventilate and limit condensation in a closed configuration.
The extra-wide models (up to 25 metres) offer very high storage volumes particularly suited to the storage of asphalt aggregates.
Demountable buildings for easy access to stored materials
Ease of access for optimal loading and unloading speed, and better stock rotation:
- Height suitable for unloading: up to 15-metre ridge height to work with tall machines such as power shovels, dump trucks, loaders and backhoe loaders in quarries.
- Batching: distributing bulk products into several cells makes it possible to separate them into different batches.
- Modular: openings can easily be created for the automated unloading of stocks by conveyors.
A solution designed to optimize costs and improve the carbon footprint
- A building that is more cost-effective than a traditional one.
- Energy savings: in asphalt plants and cement works, sand stored dry can reduce drying costs.
- A higher percentage of recycled asphalt: proper humidity control for asphalt aggregates stored under the SHELTERALL® increases the share of recycled asphalt which is more sensitive to moisture.
- Refuse-derived fuels (olive pits, almonds, etc.) stored under the SHELTERALL® for combustion are an eco-friendly alternative to fossil fuel and other energy sources used to heat cement kilns in particular.
- Other options promote savings: with the installation of channels, the flat storage solution under the SHELTERALL® becomes an attractive technical alternative to vertical silos for salt, sand, grains and wood.
A solution as reliable as a traditional building
- Projects designed in compliance with Building Eurocodes, according to applicable snow and wind loads.
- The Design Office makes calculations to ensure the strength of the structures. These calculations take into account both the loads from the stored materials and the loads supported by the SHELTERALL®.
- All calculations are certified by independent Design Offices, which guarantee the reliability and strength of the buildings.
- SHELTERALL® offers different options to enhance safety and signage:
- Walls made of TOUTABLOC concrete blocks to protect against the impacts of machines.
- Sheets to protect against corrosive materials (salt, bottom ash).
- Signage indicating the maximum storage height inside the buildings.
- Warning signs.
A turnkey solution for projects with peace of mind
A unique contact person to support and coordinate the project.
Our Work teams take care of the complete management of your project: sizing, production of specifications, layout drawings and calculation notes, preparation of prevention plans, security of the work area, and worksite monitoring.
Compliant with Building Eurocodes, SHELTERALL® is the foundation-free turnkey storage solution ideal for bulk construction materials, regardless of the density and type of materials stored.