Storage shed for construction worksite equipment
SHELTERALL®, the worksite shed for construction professionals, equipment rental companies, public works companies and construction companies.
A worksite shed that adapts to all equipment
The breadth of the SHELTERALL® range along with multiple options makes it possible to adapt to all types of machines, whatever their number: trucks, earth-moving machines, lifting machines, trailers, buckets, materials stored in big bags or on pallets and any other worksite tool or equipment.
- Width from 4.5 to 25 metres.
- Length adjustable to the need, offering great flexibility to accommodate different types of machines and vehicles.
- Height of up to 11 metres fastened on the ground, which can be extended to 15 metres on poured concrete walls or TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks.
- A building open on both sides to easily access the machines.
- Optional gables and raisable or sliding doors allow you to completely close the SHELTERALL® to ensure better security of your equipment on worksites.
- Protection options: in the case of ground fastening, protection sheets are used to protect the inside of the tarpaulin. These sheets follow the arch curvature to optimize storage space and volume. This solution enhances the durability of the installation when machines are handled on a daily basis.
- A coated canvas cover with a white inner membrane that ensures optimal brightness within the building.
- An optional translucent strip along the ridge is available to provide more light.
- The SHELTERALL® Container solution can also be used to create maintenance workshops or washing stations.
A storage hangar that protects worksite equipment and increases its service life
The SHELTERALL® solution extends the service life of worksite equipment by protecting it from bad weather such as rain, snow, wind and direct sun exposure. A protection that helps to reduce wear and tear on the equipment and prevent corrosion. The equipment maintenance costs are reduced. Protecting also means increasing the resale value of your investment at the end of its useful life.
A demountable and modular building that keeps in step with the worksite
Thanks to its anchoring system, which is adaptable to all types of ground (asphalt, concrete, earth), the worksite shed can be easily assembled, dismantled and moved, unlike traditional buildings. The shed being modular, it can be adapted to the needs of the worksite, thereby making it more efficient and cost-effective. In-situ production and maintenance does not interrupt the worksites and limits transportation costs.
A worksite shed compliant with Building Eurocodes
SHELTERALL® complies with Building Eurocodes used for designing traditional buildings, thus guaranteeing safety, strength and durability.
In addition to our classic range, the Container SHELTERALL® is particularly suitable for the storage of worksite equipment. It is an easy and quick-to-install solution that allows you to install a shed on two shipping containers without welding or adaptation. They are fully demountable and keep up easily with changes in the worksite.