A smart compost building
This compost shed is designed for large composting companies, local authorities and start-ups interested in helping manufacturers in the collection and recovery of their food waste.
A compost shed that complies with the regulations
In response to the new regulations, SHELTERALL® has developed a new type of building for small- and large-scale composting plants, specifically designed to improve the results of the composting process while reducing the negative impacts on the environment and the surrounding community. The SHELTERALL® solution allows the composting of kitchen and garden waste, municipal green waste, manure (methanization) and industrial organic waste, in accordance with the regulations that govern the practice of composting to ensure safety, quality and environmental compliance.
A compost building to optimize organic drying
The SHELTERALL meets the requirements of the organic industry. It promotes the composting process and ensures an optimal environment for the decomposition of organic waste.
- Protection against bad weather to preserve the quality of the compost and avoid problems associated with waterlogging.
- Odour management: a building that can be completely closed to contain the odours inside the structure and prevent nuisance smells in urban areas.
- Contained tunnel to speed up the bio-drying process and control the fermentation.
- Optimal temperatures are maintained to encourage faster decomposition of organic matter
- Humidity control to boost the activity of the micro-organisms responsible for the decomposition
- Optimal ventilation: optimized ventilation to recycle toxic gases and promote the circulation of oxygen in the compost pile, essential for efficient decomposition
- Ventilation system by treating the foul air in the building: air is blown into the compost, creating a cloud of polluted air (gas emission) which is then sucked out. This foul air is directed towards a bio-filter that filters out the air before releasing the clean air outside..
- A structure and covering membrane designed to withstand high temperatures (80°C at the heart of the compost pile).
A range that is suited to all composting needs
- A wide range that meets the need for composting, regardless of the project size.
- Foundation-free installation. SHELTERALL® can be installed on any type of ground (earth, backfill, concrete, asphalt) as well as on poured concrete walls and TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks to ensure the best possible sealing.
- Easy access and a suitable height: optional motorized doors with large openings to facilitate the recurring handling of the compost and handling with a telescopic handler or loader.
- A flexible and durable solution. It is possible to dismantle, move or extend the building to make changes to it based on needs.
- An innovative system that protects the structure from corrosion risk, since the air released from the compost is very corrosive.
Made in France, SHELTERALL benefits from the technology and reliability of the Richel Group, the leading European producer of greenhouses and sheds. Our flexible and modular storage sheds can be adapted to methanization and all the needs of professionals in the environment and Construction sectors as well as local authorities.