Multi-dimensional to meet all storage needs
- Widths of 4.5 to 25 metres.
- The galvanized steel structure and its ovalized OV90 or OV130 arches, depending on the model, ensure optimal strength.
- The OV90 range offers excellent value for money and ease of assembly, very popular in agriculture.
- The OV130 range is designed for sectors subject to substantial snow and wind.
- The Extra-Wide range made of trellis beams was specifically designed for large storage.
- The height under the ridge can go up to 11 metres foundation-free and up to 15 metres on a wall.
- The lateral clearance facilitates movement along the sides.
- The absence of a central beam makes it possible to have a 100% usable space.
- The tunnel effect ensures excellent ventilation.
Sturdy, durable covers
- Our coated polyethylene canvas covers mean they effectively withstand the elements and changes in temperature.
- The one-piece design provides optimal sealing.
- The thermal insulation option helps to maintain a controlled indoor temperature.
- The white inner side of the membrane guarantees diffuse natural light.
- It is possible to insert a translucent strip at the ridge in order to increase this brightness.
- These covers have UV protection and come with a 10-year warranty.
- The flame retardant membrane has a certified fire rating, which differs based on use and sector.
- A choice of colours are available to adapt to the outdoor environment.
- It is possible to mark the gable with flocking for building signage.
- The covers ensure noise reduction of approximately 15 decibels.
- They are sustainable and do not need to be replaced as often as conventional soft covers.
Ventilation and insulation options for maximum comfort:
- Natural or dynamic ventilation, with the possibility of ventilated gables to clear away ammonia and dust.
- Reinforced cover insulation to prevent condensation, limit humidity, control the temperature and ensure acoustic comfort.
Gable and signage options to facilitate access and visibility:
- Different openings: sliding doors, manual and electric roll-up doors.
- Half-moons made of mesh to limit rain blowing through the building and promote better air flow as well as evacuating hot air at the top.
- For bulk, signage to specify the storage height limit and ensure site safety.
Assembly options suitable for your sites:
- Foundation-free attachment to the ground via an anchor system or buried tarpaulin.
- Attachment to concrete: straps, poured concrete walls or TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks.
- Mounting on containers.
There are many other options to facilitate your work and secure the building:
- Batching thanks to storage cells that facilitate sorting.
- Anti-litter nets for non-covered sorting cells.
- Protection sheets or TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks to reduce the risk of damage with machinery.
- Reinforcement and bonding of the TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks to improve the stability and service life of the walls, in accordance with the Building Eurocodes certified calculations.
A modular storage shed that is easy to install
SHELTERALL® is a flexible system that can keep up with developments. It is quick to install, move or expand. Depending on the option, delivery takes between 4 and 6 weeks. The building can be assembled by operators, their partners, or delivered as a turnkey solution.