Livestock breeding tunnel for dairy cattle
SHELTERALL®, the livestock breeding building for dairy cows and calves.
A livestock breeding tunnel that nurtures animal well-being
A peaceful atmosphere that prioritizes the health of dairy cows:
- Optimal natural ventilation: evacuation of ammonia and dust, ideal circulation of air that avoids heat stress and keeps the dairy production up and running,
- Insulation: limited condensation and humidity, consistent temperature,
- Acoustic comfort: reduces animal stress. Diffuse and uniform interior luminosity to calm the animals, stimulate their activity and improve milk production:
- Natural light through the gable or the ridge, with the option to install translucent sidings,
- Bright white inner membrane with or without insulation.
- A specific tunnel to isolate part of the herd:
- Dry or pregnant cows, cows in quarantine.
- The SHELTERALL® cattle breeding sheds optimize the health of the animals and limit veterinary costs.
A building that also prioritizes the well-being of livestock farmers
- The curvature of the arches facilitates access and cleaning,
- Central or lateral feed alley,
- Straw bedding or stall,
- Integration of milking areas, milk cooling systems, storage areas for food and equipment.
SHELTERALL® adapts to the livestock farmer’s work organization. It optimizes working time by allowing the animals to be grouped together on the same site.
A quick-to-install and reliable cattle breeding building
- Controlled investment, with optimized costs to ensure long-term economic profitability,
- Quick and easy implementation. Our buildings will be delivered within 4 to 6 weeks, and we also offer a turnkey option in under 12 weeks. In addition, our structures can be installed with or without foundations, offering great flexibility when setting up your shed,
- Our modular buildings comply with European building construction standards EN 13031-1 and/or Building Eurocodes. They are certified by renowned partner inspection bodies on the market, guaranteeing a reliable structure that complies with safety requirements.
- Made in France. We are proud to offer livestock breeding buildings that are made in France, thus guaranteeing production quality and supporting the local economy.
A versatile, easily adaptable shed
The livestock breeding tunnel can be extended easily and quickly to meet the needs for building expansion. Our tunnels can keep pace with the growth of your projects. They can be adapted to other purposes such as the storage of fodder or farm equipment, thus offering flexibility of use. If you are planning to change your activity, you can dismantle and resell the SHELTERALL® easily and quickly.
Choosing a SHELTERALL® livestock breeding building means opting for a scalable, reliable, profitable and easy-to-implement solution. Our local teams are available to meet your specific livestock needs and support you throughout your project.