Fertilizer storage shed
SHELTERALL®, the ideal storage tunnel for farmers, operators, manufacturers, distributors and storage agencies.
A storage shed that protects fertilizers, regardless of how they are packaged
Whether they are packaged as bulk, on pallets, or in big bags, SHELTERALL® ensures optimal preservation of fertilizers.
The white tarpaulin covering ensures:
- Uniform temperature: lower in summer and higher in winter,
- Diffuse luminosity: +10% light transmission,
- Sound attenuation of 15 dB.
Options adapted to the specific needs of each farm
- Gables equipped with automatic doors for optimal sealing and to prevent detrimental intrusions,
- Emergency doors on the side walls,
- Installation on TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks with a specific inner membrane for drinking water, making it possible to rinse the shed between different units and store food products and fertilizers
A storage tunnel ideal for machines to move around and teams to work
- The height at ridge (up to 11 meters on the ground or up to 15 m on TOUTABLOC® concrete block walls) makes it easier to unload for semi-trailers.
- The SHELTERALL® solution makes it possible to efficiently organize the storage of fertilizers, for example by partitioning into units, to facilitate stock management and logistics processes.
- The secure building provides a controlled and safe environment for the treatment and handling of fertilizers.
A reliable and flexible storage hangar
- The responsible storage of fertilizers in an appropriate building contributes to compliance with the environmental regulations in force. The shed helps minimize the impact of fertilizers on the surrounding ecosystem while complying with the legislation.
- The SHELTERALL® steel structure complies with Building Eurocodes,
- Its coated membrane covering is fireproof and offers a very high sealing capacity,
- Modular and foundation-free, it provides pivotal flexibility when moving the shed to another plot, or expanding the storage space.
Our sheds are modular and can be adapted to the storage requirements of wood or fodder. The SHELTERALL® tunnels can also be used for livestock breeding and the storage of farm equipment.