The storage shed for construction and public works
SHELTERALL® CONSTRUCTION is a turnkey storage solution for professionals working in construction sites, quarries, concrete plants and cement works.
The storage shed that is suited to all construction needs
As a specialist in construction storage, SHELTERALL® has developed a range of products from 8 to 25 metres wide. It can be adapted for the bulk storage of aggregates, sand, limestone, clinker, refuse-derived fuels, bottom ash, and also for the storage of big bags, equipment and machinery. The solution can be used on the worksites as maintenance sheds. Quick on-site installation that does not interfere with the flow of activity. The anchoring system can be adapted to installation on any type of ground (asphalt, concrete, earth, etc.): screw-in anchor, grapnel anchor, anchor pins and pre-sealing plate.
A storage hangar with easy access to stored materials
- Height suitable for unloading to optimize the operating costs: the ridge height is substantial and allows the use of semi-trailers and large construction machinery.
- A completely free-standing arch: no interior beams for 100% operational space.
- Its shape also provides a tunnel effect and ventilates the building along its length naturally.
- Very high lateral clearance that optimizes the storage space: SHELTERALL® offers more volume than traditional buildings with pillars.
- Batching possible for optimized stock rotation.
- Different closure options.
- Option to open on both sides to facilitate the retrieval of stored materials and optimize the drying of stored materials.
Projects designed in compliance with Building Eurocodes
- SHELTERALL® meets the requirements imposed by ICPE-classified sites (Building Eurocodes, M2 fire-retardant tarpaulin cover, space between the SHELTERALL® and the customer's property line).
- SHELTERALL® is made in France. It benefits from the technology and reliability of the Richel Group (the leading European producer of shelters).
- Its galvanized steel structure is compliant with the EN 13031-1 European standards and/or with Building Eurocodes.
- Its coated canvas cover is guaranteed for 10 years.
- Each project is certified and validated by an independent Design Office.
- Our sales teams visit each project for an in-depth study.
- They advise the customer on their project: building size, options and the type of foundation.
- The teams help you to find solutions that take into account your constraints and meet all your storage needs.
SHELTERALL®, a modular and flexible solution
- Quick assembly.
- Possible to dismantle, move, extend or join the building to create new storage cells and make changes according to your needs.
Our construction storage sheds are flexible and modular and thus can be adapted to the storage needs of professionals in the environment sector: bulk waste, sorting areas, depollution and composting.