Storage shed for methanization projects
SHELTERALL®, the ideal storage shed for farmers and energy producers.
A methanization shed for all types of project
The biogas industry greatly contributes to the objectives of the energy transition. SHELTERALL® is making a significant contribution and is therefore helping move towards a circular economy by recycling the digestates from methanization in agriculture.Our storage sheds offer a safe and effective solution for the optimal storage and use of these methanization products. The various options can be adapted to suit the different organic materials to be stored: agricultural waste, community waste, waste from the agro-food industry and household waste, thus meeting the storage needs of all biogas producers.
A building that complies with environmental regulations on the storage of organic matter
- SHELTERALL sheds play an essential role in the development of methanization projects by providing an environment compliant with the regulations for the production of biogas from organic matter.
- They protect organic matter against the elements, thus preventing the pollution generated by infiltration and maximizing energy efficiency.
- The TOUTABLOC® concrete block solution allows you to create storage cells to separate the various methanization inputs. Not all organic matter has the same methanogenic power. Choosing the correct input is essential to ensuring optimal efficiency and a good physical and chemical balance in the digester.
Storage tunnels for a safe and controlled environment
- They effectively help with temperature and humidity control, which encourages the development of methanogenic bacteria and thus improves the efficiency of the methanization process.
- They protect against the elements and intrusion, thus ensuring a safe environment for operators and equipment.
- They are designed to withstand difficult environmental conditions, extending the service life and guaranteeing the continuous and sustainable operation of the methanization facilities.
- The protection sheet options protect the structure when machinery is being handled.
- The flame-retardant tarpaulins prevent the spread of fire and allow the fumes to be evacuated.
- The opening and the free-standing arch make access easier for fire-fighters in the event of a fire.
A storage shed with optimal value for money
- Its galvanized steel structure meets the Building Eurocodes requirements.
- Its design and manufacture have received SOCOTEC inspection agency approval.
- Its PVC-coated and fire-retardant fabric cover has a 10-year warranty.
- Its one-piece design provides maximum sealing.
Our sheds are modular and can be adapted to suit the storage needs of methanization projects. The SHELTERALL® tunnels can also be used for fertilizers, grains, fodder, wood, livestock breeding and the storage of farm equipment.