Storage shed suited to the environment sector
SHELTERALL® is a turnkey storage solution for recyclers, sorting platforms and depollution professionals.
A demountable building for environmental preservation and site safety
Protecting waste from bad weather is essential to preserve its quality and prevent spills in accordance with environmental standards. SHELTERALL® waste storage solutions have been designed to meet current environmental standards and ensure safety on the sites.
- SHELTERALL® meets the requirements imposed by ICPE-classified sites.
- The implementation of this foundation-free solution complies with the environmental constraints associated with recycling, depollution and dismantling sites.
- Installation on TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks means not having to drill the geomembrane.
- It complies with water treatment regulations.
- TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks are certified to be fire-resistant: fire resistance limit of up to 240 minutes.
- A sign on the wall head specifies the load limit of the cell.
- Flame-retardant tarpaulins do not allow fire to spread. In the event of fire, they enable the evacuation of fumes and facilitate the intervention of fire-fighters, unlike a traditional building with rigid roofing.
- SHELTERALL® enables the containment and treatment of odours during composting, for example.
- It is possible to completely close the buildings on depollution and dismantling sites, and create confined storage sheds in the case of hazardous products such as asbestos.
The storage shed that adapts to all site development needs
- SHELTERALL® offers a wide range of sheds from 8 to 25 metres in width.
- They can be installed on sites to cover bulk waste, the storage of bins and the recycling and sorting of waste.
- TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks are also an option for the installation of uncovered storage cells or to fence the site.
- Nets have been specifically developed to protect the vicinity from the littering of waste. They are installed on non-covered cells made of TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks to facilitate sorting and stock management.
SHELTERALL®, a quick, modular and foundation-free demountable hangar
- The SHELTERALL® is suited to existing slabs and reduces earth-moving work in the case of backfilled ground.
- Quick assembly to respond promptly to requests for contracts and invitations to tender.
- Possible to dismantle, move, extend or join to create new storage cells and make changes according to your needs.
- The SHELTERALL® metal-textile building is a modular and cost-effective solution.
SHELTERALL® teams are committed to finding innovative solutions to meet the major environmental challenges of the future, and to supporting their customers in this ecological transition.
Our flexible and modular metal-textile buildings also adapt to the storage needs on construction worksites for storage as bulk or in big bags. They can also be used as worksite sheds.