Efficient platform cover for sorting areas
The SHELTERALL® construction concept is perfectly suited to companies in the environment sector specializing in recycling, as well as all manufacturers concerned with the recovery of their waste.
A modular building designed to facilitate the recycling, reuse and proper treatment of waste
- Range of up to 25 metres in width to create large sorting spaces.
- Custom Extra-Wide models for a space that can be used to easily unload, sort and store different waste grades in the same building.
- Ridge height up to 15 metres and a completely free-standing arch to work easily with the power or grapple shovels
- Optimized space: possible to create covered and non-covered sorting spaces depending on the materials for better waste management
- Installation of anti-litter nets proposed for non-covered sorting cells
- Batching is possible within the same building, thanks to the creation of storage cells, making it easier to sort waste in a covered area
- Reduced risks of contamination due to weather conditions because sorted waste is protected from bad weather. The quality of waste is improved
- White tarpaulin to allow more light, reduce temperatures and optimize sound insulation
SHELTERALL®, a cost-effective, flexible and modular solution
- Flexible design to adapt to the specific needs of waste sorting areas
- A custom configuration to adapt to the different types of waste and volumes
- A modular solution to meet long-term contracts: possible to move and adapt the building for another use
- Foundation-free to preserve the slabs on the sites and the geomembranes, when assembled on TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks
- Quick installation to promptly meet contract requirements and calls for tenders
- A cheaper solution than traditional buildings
Sturdy and secure sorting cells compliant with Building Eurocodes
- Wall strength designed according to the materials to be sorted and stored
- Tailor-made projects compliant with the ICPE and Building Eurocodes
- Possible to install protection sheets to secure the installation and protect the cover from the improper manoeuvring of machines
- Possible to install the shed on walls made of TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks to protect against impacts
- Options available to improve the strength and lifespan of the structure: wall noses, bonding and corner blocks.
In sorting and recycling centres, fires are hazardous and difficult to control due to the presence of flammable and potentially toxic materials. In order to ensure the safety of your teams, the SHELTERALL® experts recommend:
- Installation of certified fire-resistant TOUTABLOC® concrete walls (resistance up to 240 minutes)
- The installation of a fire-retardant tarpaulin with easy access for fire-fighters.
- Batching to limit the propagation of the fire.
SHELTERALL ® is a multi-purpose storage solution oriented towards performance, simplicity and modularity. It meets all the storage needs of the construction and the environment sector: storage in bulk, in big bags, worksite equipment, depollution and dismantling sites or for composting.