A modular building for the repair, servicing and maintenance of equipment and machines, as well as industrial production
SHELTERALL®, the ideal storage shed for industrial, logistics and port maintenance workshops
A maintenance workshop that is modular, foundation-free and quick to install
- Foundation-free attachment on any type of ground (earth, backfill, concrete or asphalt) or base (single walls or TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks).
- Optional base for fully demountable and foundation-free TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks to install SHELTERALL® maintenance workshops without drilling the platform and damaging the existing underground networks (surface water drainage, electricity, gas, etc.).
- Quick construction: faster to install than traditional buildings, such as industrial tents, the SHELTERALL® metal-textile buildings allow for agile installation, within a short period of time.
- Flexible and modular: possible to adapt, expand and even move the building, depending on the needs of the maintenance workshop.
A reliable, sturdy industrial shed
- Made-in-France buildings benefiting from the technology, reliability and experience of the Richel Group® (the leading European manufacturer of shelters).
- Its galvanized steel structure meets the Building Eurocodes requirements. It is sturdier than a conventional storage tent.
- Its coated canvas cover is guaranteed for 10 years.
- Each project is certified by partner inspection bodies that are benchmarks on the market (SOCOTEC, Bureau Veritas, TUV), thus guaranteeing quality and safety.
- Optional side protection against possible damage by worksite machines: protection sheets or TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks.
- A solution that is less expensive than a conventional building, without any compromise on quality.
- SHELTERALL® is a large-scale industrialized and standardized storage shed that is affordable, durable and efficient and that meets the maintenance and servicing needs of sites.
A maintenance workshop designed for the comfort of the teams
An insulated, soundproofed building with natural light for a pleasant and comfortable working environment.
- Insulation, ventilation and closure options.
- The white tarpaulin cover ensures uniform temperatures, diffuse light and noise reduction.
- Natural lighting: the coated canvas with translucent strips allows a pleasant natural light in the workshop and reduces the cost of lighting during the day.
A demountable building that adapts to the progress of the site
Maintenance workshops can be installed on mobile worksites, or for long-lasting use such as in quarries, to repair machines.The modular nature of the SHELTERALL® makes it possible to move the site accommodation according to the progress of the site.
Our specific container shed offers more flexibility to facilitate the servicing and maintenance of large machines on-site. This demountable solution makes it possible to install a shed on two containers, without welding or adaptation. Since containers are frequently used on worksites to transport and secure worksite equipment, they are used here as anchoring supports to create a storage space quickly at a lower cost.
With its secure method of structure assembly, and crane handling on the containers, the SHELTERALL ® container solution can easily be assembled and dismantled by your construction teams.
The SHELTERALL® solution also meets all your requirements for rack storage, ground storage, and bulk storage in industries, logistics platforms and port areas.