Equestrian shed to cover stables, hay, equipment or to be used as a horse-riding ring
SHELTERALL®, the solution designed to adapt to the specific needs of riding schools, horse breeders and individuals with their own stables.
A horse-riding ring designed for the comfort of riders and horses, so they can ride all year round
The SHELTERALL® is a low-cost solution to cover an existing paddock or carry out a horse-riding ring project so you can give horse riding lessons in all seasons. A metal-textile building that meets the specifications required of a horse-riding ring:
- A building fully open to public site standards, meaning it accommodates riders and their horses safely.
- A solution that adapts to the existing paddock and urban planning constraints: a wide range up to 25 metres in width, and a length that varies based on need.
- Substantial lateral clearance: no loss of space to maximize the surface area of the horse-riding ring.
- Kick walls can be installed for the safety of riders and their horses. This safeguarding of the facilities also allows the horse-riding ring to be harrowed while retaining the structure.
- A white tarpaulin cover for the well-being of riders and their horses:
- Interior light is diffuse, natural and uniform. This solution is brighter than a traditional building. It enables classes to be given at the end of the day without the need for additional lighting, so you can save energy.
- The white tarpaulin helps control temperatures. This horse-riding ring is cool in the summer and warm in the winter, allowing riders to practise their favourite pastime, whatever the weather conditions.
- This cover offers acoustic insulation that is popular with monitors, riders and also horses, who are often stressed by noise.
- Lighting and ventilation options are available.
- Flocking options mean the horse-riding ring can also be used for marketing: the logo and the names of the stables can be printed on the half-moon and on the side wall tarpaulin.
Stables designed to promote animal comfort
The wide range of 4.5 to 25 metres in width makes it possible to create storage sheds for equipment and sheds for horses of all sizes, which are open or closed, whether out in the pastures or in stables to cover boxes and stalls.
- Optimized lateral clearance: more than 2 metres in height less than 0.50 cm from the edge on all models for the welfare of horses, ponies and donkeys, and increased storage space for equipment (tractors, harrows, vans and creation of a saddlery).
- Insulation to prevent condensation, limit humidity, control temperatures and ensure acoustic comfort.
- Diffuse and uniform interior brightness.
- Optimal natural ventilation and air flow.
- Possibility of closing some or all of the SHELTERALL®: installation of doors and gables, translucent cladding to increase brightness.
- As they are foundation-free, the sheds can be installed on all types of ground (earth, backfill, concrete and asphalt).
- A low-cost solution that is quick and easy to install.
Well ventilated storage tunnels, which protect fodder from the elements
This fodder shed is designed to optimize the storage space, facilitate the operator's work, and store the fodder under optimal conditions.
- The quality of the fodder and its nutritional value are protected. SHELTERALL® protects hay and straw and keeps it dry.
- The tunnel effect guarantees excellent ventilation.
- A range that can be adapted to the size of the stables, equipment and types of hay bales.
- Foundation-free attachment on any type of ground (earth, backfill, concrete or asphalt) or base (single walls or TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks).
- Construction that complies with European building construction standard EN 13031-1 and/or the Building Eurocodes.
- A low-cost system: a fodder shed half as expensive as traditional buildings.
SHELTERALL®, the modular building that helps you develop your projects and adapts to meet different needs: storage of fodder and farm equipment. It can also be used as a livestock breeding tunnel.