Livestock breeding tunnel for sheep and goats
SHELTERALL®, the livestock breeding building for sheep, goats and ewes.
A livestock breeding tunnel that nurtures animal well-being
A healthy, peaceful atmosphere that calms the sheep and goats thanks to specially adapted options:
- Insulation to prevent condensation, limit humidity, regulate temperature and ensure acoustic comfort.
- Ventilated gables to evacuate ammonia and dust.
- Diffuse and uniform interior luminosity to calm down the animals
- Natural light with translucent gables
- A bright white inner membrane with or without insulation.
The SHELTERALL® sheep and goat breeding shelters reduce mastitis and contribute to improving meat quality. They limit food wastage and veterinary expenses.
A livestock breeding building that also nurtures the well-being of the livestock farmer
The SHELTERALL® tunnel ensures comfort for the livestock farmer with a working space that is functional and optimized all year round.
A modular sheep-pen or goat-pen that can be adapted to each work organization:
- Central feed alley: sheep-pen door
- Lateral feed alley: sliding door gable
It is easy to clean, without wasting space:
- Curvature of the arch facilitates movement
- The shed can be assembled on low walls or delivered as a turnkey concrete block solution
A simple and scalable shed
Quick and easy to implement, it can be delivered within 4 to 6 weeks, with the option of a turnkey shed available within 12 weeks.
- Is your farm growing? It is quick and easy to extend the livestock breeding tunnel.
- Is your farm’s activity changing? The tunnel can be adapted for other purposes such as the storage of fodder or farm equipment. It can be assembled with or without foundations.
- Are you changing your activity? It is quick and easy to disassemble and resell.
An economical sheep and goat breeding building
At half the cost of a traditional building, SHELTERALL® helps boost the profitability of your farm.
Above all, a reliable hangar: our modular buildings comply with European building construction standards EN 13031-1 and/or with Building Eurocodes. Our Made-In-France buildings are certified by reference partner inspection bodies on the market.