The industrial shed for the ground storage of goods, raw materials and finished products
SHELTERALL®, the ground storage shed for all industry and logistics professionals, particularly in warehouses, distribution centres, manufacturing plants and port areas.
An industrial storage shed suited to all needs
- Wide range from 4.5 metres to 25 metres in width.
- Optimized side clearance: more than 2 metres in height at less than 0.50 cm from inner wall.
- A wide choice of dimensions to optimize the storage volume. For example, the 21-metre SHELTERALL® model provides an additional half-row of pallets compared to the standard 20 metre-wide buildings.
- A free-standing arch for 100% operational space: particularly suited to large equipment and products in ports or on logistics platforms. The building can measure up to 15 m high.
- Installation on TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks, foundation-free, means not having to drill the existing platform or interfere with existing networks.
- Cost-effective: a storage hangar designed for a quick return on investment.
A modular storage hangar that adapts to fluctuations in stocks
The SHELTERALL® solution is foundation-free and fully demountable. It can be quickly deployed and adapted to any type of surface (asphalt, concrete, compacted backfill) to cope with changes in stocks.
- A modular solution that adapts to your storage needs: you can move, modify or enlarge the SHELTERALL®.
- The length is flexible to easily create new storage spaces suited to the terrain.
- Quick installation to cope with changes in stocks or meet sudden storage needs.
- Option to open the building on both sides to increase speed during loading and unloading at the dock, in a multi-modal transport configuration on the port.
- Stock rotation: option to create storage cells, batching under the same building.
- A range of options to facilitate the work of the teams and optimize the flow of traffic: a wide selection of doors and opening options to adapt to your needs, automatic doors on the gable and side wall, lighting and insulation in the building for daily working comfort, marking on the gable with flocking for signage of the buildings.
An industrial shed designed to last longer than a storage tent
- The SHELTERALL® complies with Building Eurocodes used for designing traditional buildings. It is a guarantee of safety, strength and durability superior to the standards for movable tents and buildings.
- This compliance with Building Eurocodes, certified by an independent body, allows you to insure the SHELTERALL® in the same way as a traditional building.
- The cover membrane is guaranteed for 10 years.
- Made-in-France buildings benefiting from the technology and reliability of the Richel Group, which has been the market leader for 60 years.
- Our sales teams always visit the site to talk to the customer about the storage solution suited to their needs, size the project and advise them on the installation.
- Our assembly teams will work on your sites in accordance with your prevention plan.
- A single contact person for the whole duration of the worksite project to ensure the proper coordination of the various people involved.
With the SHELTERALL® industrial buildings, quickly increase your storage space and make the most of a modular structure suited for your activity. These buildings are also suitable for the agriculture and construction sectors and the specific requirements of other activities.