Modular building for the storage of big bags
SHELTERALL®, the solution for storing materials in big bags for all Construction and Public Works professionals. Big bags have are widely used in the construction sector, particularly on worksites. A practical and efficient solution for the storage and transport of bulk materials (sand, gravel, aggregates, soil and backfill, debris and recycled materials or powders and bulk materials), which makes it easier to load and unload with suitable equipment. This big bag storage configuration considerably reduces the accumulation of dust, sand and gravel.
A storage shed to protect big bags from moisture and bad weather
Big Bags keep aggregates clean and protected from external contamination. Stored under a SHELTERALL® solution, the materials are ideally covered.
- SHELTERALL® protects big bags from outside weather conditions, thereby preserving the quality and integrity of the stored materials. Optimized product preservation, in a dry, clean and airtight area, sheltered from heat sources.
- Half-moons can be installed on the gables to limit the entry of rain from the side. In the case of open buildings, the stocks are better sheltered.
A shed designed to optimize storage space and access to big bags
Managing space on worksites is often strategic. The storage of materials in big bags makes it possible to use the height efficiently, freeing up space on the ground for other activities or for other materials stored traditionally. Combined with the use of big bags, the SHELTERALL® solution considerably reduces the required storage area.
- Wide range: from 8 to 25 metres in width.
- Ridge height up to 11 metres with assembly on the ground, and up to 15 metres when installed on concrete blocks.
- Easy access: openings and access suitable for loading and unloading big bags inside the building.
- A fully operational space: a free-standing arch that facilitates the handling and movement of materials, allowing lifting machines to work easily under the shed.
- Side clearance optimized for greater ground clearance.
Storage space compliant with Building Eurocodes, quick to install
- Compliant with ICPE and Building Eurocodes, this building is reliable and can be insured in the same way as a traditional building.
- Specially designed for professionals in the construction sector, the SHELTERALL® does not require foundations, and is suited to all types of ground (earth, backfill, concrete, asphalt) or supports (simple walls or TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks).
- A remarkable speed of installation that does not affect your worksites.
The SHELTERALL® storage sheds adapt to your growth and your needs. They can be moved, enlarged, joined or installed on TOUTABLOC® concrete blocks for bulk storage or worksite equipment.